The MCMUG-LIST (Mid-Columbia Macintosh Users Group mailing list) was setup to facilitate easier communication between and with members of MCMUG. This is a subscriber only list available ONLY to members of MCMUG. To find out more about us please visit our homepage at http://www.macusergroup.com/.
Subscribing to the List:
If you are a MCMUG member and wish to be added/subscribed to MCMUG-LIST contact a MCMUG officer or the List Moderator at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will see that you get added.
Posting to the List:
To send messages to MCMUG-LIST you send them to email@example.com. A few things to know about posting messages to MCMUG-LIST are:
- Subscription is only allowed after verification of MCMUG membership.
- Only subscribers are able to post messages (subscriber only list).
- Only the list moderator has access to the full list of subscribers and their email addresses (restricted review command).
- Messages posted to the list must be 20 kilobytes in size or smaller (This helps prevent people from sending subscribers a virus).
- Please observe proper mailing list etiquette including not sending messages that contain material that may be offensive to other list members.
- If you ever have problems with how MCMUG-LIST works just send an email to the list moderator or directly to the list with your question.
Make Changes to your Subscription:
To perform maintenance on your MCMUG-LIST subscription like change from receiving individual messages to receiving the digest, searching the digests, or switching to vacation mode go to the McMUG homepage and login to the Members Only section. There you will find a page to allow you to do all functions for your subscription including subscribe.